17 Jun 200 Stop Auto-Accommodating
Sometimes, when we’re so aware of our surroundings then we can become over-accommodating. It sounds like it is too much of a good thing, but really when you’re are too accommodating then you are putting your needs and wants on the back burner.
On today’s show, I’ll talk about how you know if you’re auto-accommodating or over-accommodating, what to do about it + more.
Enjoy the show!
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“I am able to tap into the power of being highly sensitive to do the good work that I do in the world.” – Terri Cole
- Are you over-accommodating?
- What is a highly sensitive person
- How do we over-accommodate
- How alcoholism in the family influences psychological health
- Why addiction in your family makes you hyper-aware
- What happens when you have anxiety
“Raising your awareness means you have to tap into what’s happening in your mind. What are you thinking about?” – Terri Cole
- Free Guide to Stop Auto-Accommodating
- Learn more about the Kripalu retreat (Boundary Bootcamp for Women)!
“There is something about having some kind of a dedicated morning practice in stillness and silence that creates expansion throughout the rest of your day.” – Terri Cole