07 May 144 Spring Into Spring (Free guided meditation inside!)
It’s spring finally (we’re still getting there on the east coast, but it’s happening)! Spring is a time of growth – of planning and planting and nourishing. So I wanted to talk a bit about what you want to plant this spring.
Today I’m guiding you in a meditation to help you plant the seeds for what you want in your life. So light your candle or your incense, find a comfy place to sit, and listen in.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“This is a time for making decisions, planting your intentions for what’s to come.” – Terri Cole
- Why spring is a good time to think about planning and planting
- What do you want to bring into your life?
- Follow along with the guided meditation
“Bring to mind any seeds that you want to plant during the spring season – think about every area of your life.” – Terri Cole
- Get the downloadable audio of today’s meditation
- Listen to my episode about psychological spring cleaning
“Picture yourself with an open heart and an open mind receiving all of this bounty that you’ve planted.” – Terri Cole