19 Jun 101 Beware the Sneaky Spiritual Narcissist
Today I want to talk to you about and warn you about spiritual narcissists. My friend Dr. Perpetua Neo, who has been a guest on the show before, brought my attention to this, and while I’d never heard that term before, it turns out I’d been writing about spiritual narcissists for a long time.
What is a spiritual narcissist? Why should you stay away from them? How can you recognize them? Today I’m answering all your questions about these people and helping you stay far away from them.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“Spiritual narcissists hide behind their spirituality.” – Terri Cole
- Who are spiritual narcissists?
- How spiritual narcissists gain control
- How they make you feel less than
- No one can tell you how to live your life
- Examine why someone’s message resonates with you
- How to recognize a spiritual narcissist
- Cult leaders are spiritual narcissists
- Why they love an empath
- Why this happens in the fields of wellness and empowerment
“I’ve never been drawn to a leader who says ‘This is the only way it is.'” – Terri Cole
“It feels good to have someone’s approval, especially someone that you look up to.” – Terri Cole