04 Nov 166 SHUT DOWN Passive Aggressive Comments
What is passive aggressive communication? It is an indirect communication that doesn’t use true words to express why someone is upset.
Maybe you struggle with being passive aggressive or you have passive aggressive behaviors in some of your close relationships.
On today’s show, I’ll give you some great insights into how passive aggression works, what you can say and do when you notice that people are being passive aggressive and more.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“All I can say about passive aggressive comments and communication is it ineffective, and it is also really low energy.” – Terri Cole
- What is passive aggressive communication
- How to be less passive aggressive
- Why people are passive aggressive
- How to deal with someone who is being passive aggressive
- The power of making eye contact
- Why you should question other people’s question
“Just sort of letting it blow over or brushing it under the rug are ways that passive aggressive communication keeps going.” – Terri Cole
- Join my Real Love Revolution Facebook Group
- Download your Passive-Aggressive Communication cheat sheet here
“I want you to communicate effectively, efficiently, and directly, which you can do with ease, grace, and with appropriate love.” – Terri Cole