22 Oct 164 How to Get Over Your EX and STOP Blaming Yourself
For some of us, it has been months, or years, or even decades! It is time to change our energy and move on, and I will help you do it.
Of course getting over your ex actually has a lot less to do with your ex and a lot more to do with YOU.
Today, I’ll help you take a deep dive into loving yourself and the tools you can develop on your own to live a life without the person that you’re hung up on.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“Self love is the only path to real love.” – Terri Cole
- What is regret
- What are your responsibilities in a relationship
- Why doing your internal work is important
- How to resolve a breakup
- What are relationship mistakes
- The importance of boundaries
- How to get unstuck (download the cheat sheet here)
- What is the benefit that you’re gaining by staying stuck
“Your job is to create an amazing relationship with yourself. Take time. Do your own personal work.” – Terri Cole