14 Sep 01 Welcome to Hello Freedom
I’m so excited to start this journey with you. Why a podcast? Well, I did it for many reasons. I wanted to add value, reach more people and to help you understand that you can create anything you want in your life.
Who am I? I’m a licensed psychotherapist, and have been a transformation expert for almost 20 years. But that’s not all! I’m also a yoga enthusiast, an optimist, a vegetarian, and an aspiring trapeze artist.
This podcast is about people who are solving problems. The goal is to help you achieve freedom and to lessen the fear and pain in your life with creative, effective and easy to execute solutions.
We’re going to talk about everything from love and dreams to health, wellness, aging and of course manifesting and creating.
Thank you for joining me.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“I am passionate about helping clients, listeners and readers create radical personal freedom in their lives.”
- Why I’m passionate about creating radical personal freedom
- What is real freedom
- Why I knew I had to pursue success
- Why I hate feeling afraid
- What is counter phobia?
- Why I never wanted to get married
- What happened during my year of fear
- How my life changed when I moved in with my husband
- What happened when I got diagnosed with cancer
- What traumatic event happened after cancer
“Real personal freedom is living without being constricted by fear.”
- Why nothing could make me feel safe
- Why I decided to become an expert in decoding the mind-body connection to fear
- How fear is just a feeling and a future based projection
- How fear can be a wise teacher
- What you lose by living in a state of fear
- Why your fear mind is a bully
- What do you need to be able to dominate fear
- The value of practice meditation
- Why I want to help you keep yourself grounded
“It’s essential to stop your fearful thought before it becomes your reality.”
Connect with Me:
“When you are responding, you are living, and when you are reacting, you are being driven by fear.”