How psyched are we to see 2016 in our rear-view mirrors? I am so excited to be done with last year and starting off 2017, especially because of this new course that I am sharing that starts on February 1st. While we wait for it to start I’ve created an awesome group of women called the Real Love Revolution Waiting List. Every week I do live streams, answering your questions about love.
Today I want to talk to you about effective communication. Do you feel heard in your life? In your relationship? With your family? Do you get the results that you seek when you’re having a conversation? Do you feel understood? Do you feel satisfied?
Communication is a huge component of any successful relationship, not just a romantic one. So I’m calling this episode Can You Hear Me Now, and it’s about how to learn how to communicate effectively. Listen in as I talk about what ineffective and effective communication look like, and how to achieve better, clearer communication in your life.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
“Every relationship is a dance, and communication is part of that dance.” – Terri Cole
- How frustrated do you feel on a regular basis?
- How do you communicate?
- Why your upbringing influences your communication style
- Why you have to start creating change
- The two ways of communicating
“You have to be the change that you wish to see in your relationships.” – Terri Cole
- What defines ineffective communication
- What makes communication effective
- How to get better at communicating
- What action you can take to be more clear
“If you were taught that being honest is rude, you may be an ineffective communicator under the guise of actually trying to be polite.” – Terri Cole
- Get the communication cheat sheet
- Join the Real Love Revolution Waiting List!
“In effective communication, you’re being honest. Your true feelings, thoughts, and needs – you’re actually stating them.” – Terri Cole
*Featured image courtesy of Anders Adermark