12 Nov 167 Danger Ahead! 8 Dating Warning Signs You Should NOT Ignore!
It is easy to get sucked in by someone who seems really great even when a red flag comes up after a few dates, but then those warning signs truly become a larger issue later on…
Has this happened to you?
On today’s show, I am going to go over 8 dating signs that you SHOULD NOT IGNORE in order to move on quickly and find the amazing partner that you’re looking for.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“It is very easy for people to confuse lust with love.” – Terri Cole
- What qualities should you look for in a partner
- The importance of keeping your word
- What’s the problem with getting sexual too soon
- Why you should be aware of the blame game
- Is your date a good listener?
- The difference between private and secretive
“If somebody lies about one thing, they may lie about many things that could influence your emotional health or physical health.” – Terri Cole
“What we’re really talking about is being mindful when you’re dating.” – Terri Cole