03 Sep 159 The 6 Unhealthy Boundary Styles – What’s Yours? (Guide inside)
If someone asks to do something that you don’t want to do, do you say no? Or do you do it anyways? This is an example of a particular type of boundary style.
In today’s episode, I am going to talk about 6 unhealthy boundary styles, so that you can start to understand where you are in the mix. Once you know what your boundary style, you can use that information to help you create the boundaries you need to help transform your life.
At the end of this episode, you will have an opportunity to download the guide and sign up for the challenge to dive even deeper into your particular situation.
You can Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn.
And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“Bad boundaries or weak boundaries doesn’t mean that you’re always the push-over.” – Terri Cole
- What’s your boundary style
- Why you are over-involved
- What are bad boundaries
- How understanding boundaries can help your relationships
- What are the 6 different boundary styles
“The thing with boundaries is that there really is no one-size-fits-all.” – Terri Cole
- Download The 6 Unhealthy Boundaries Style Guide
- Join the Real Love Revolution Facebook Group
- Check out my Wednesday Wisdom lives at 3 pm on Wednesdays
“I’m giving you all the information that you need to look at your life from a different framework.” – Terri Cole